2. Highlighters – Another great group costume
3. S’mores and a boyscout – Because what guy doesn’t want to roast his girlfriend (ha ha)
4. Wendy and Peter Pan – Going to talk my boyfriend into this one, so cute
5. Gumball Machine – Props to whoever has the patience to make that top
6. Care Bears – I’m sure there’s a way to make this less slutty, unless that’s what you’re into
7. Spice girls – Get it? Haha, punny.
8. Dunkin’ Doughnuts – Okay one more pun for you.
9. Taco Bell sauce – For those who just have too many friends
10. Franzia – The classic college costume
11. Flo and Mayhem – Love this one
12. Life alert button and grandma – Haven’t seen this one yet and I’m loving it
13. Hawaiian Couple – Easy, classic, fun
14. Twister board – Great if there’s a chance of rain on Halloween
15. Rosie and Sophia Grace – I dream of being Ellen’s best friends
16. Lightening struck – Lightening suit looks uncomfortable but whatever
17. Aunt Flow – For those of us who are a little more bold
18. Haunted Twins – I hate anyone who dresses scary, but it’s a good idea
19. Tacky Christmas -For those Christmas obsessed
20. Tacky Tourists – Always wanted to try this one
21. Shark week – Okay I love puns I swear
22. Deal or No Deal girls – That briefcase might double as a pretty good purse for the night
23. Fifty Shades of Gray – hahaha punny again
24. Spongebob and Patrick – Who wants to be my BFF and do this with me?!
25. Miley and Robin Thicke – Nuff said
26. Barden Bellas – Super cute pitch perfect idea
27. Mean Girls – What is Halloween without a Mean Girls costume?
28. Diet Coke – For every college girl ever
29. Sprinkled Cupcakes -I squealed at this one, so cute
30. Mean Girls – I did this one during my junior year of high school, it was a hit
31. Red Solo Cup – Easy peasy, drink up!
32. Golden Girls – and last but not least, who wouldn’t want to dress up as Betty White aka the queen?
If you have any Halloween costume ideas of your own, please leave them in the comments below as inspiration!